Once again I will attempt to write my life down and all the odd occurances. Through it all I hope you can find my twisted sense of humor somewhat...humorous.

Leave me a message in my Guestbook!

Archives:

This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?

Thursday, July 01, 2004

Quick Follow Up...

What can I say about Spiderman 2? IT WAS FAN-FREAKIN'-TASTIC! I was truly impressed by this movie. Dare I say, it was better than the first? Yes, yes it was! Great action great (yet not overdone) special effects, and yes there is even a good romantic plot for the ladies out there. Its a movie that has everything and my prediction is that it will be the big hit for Summer '04! Definitely a must see!




Comments:
Okay, kiddo. I'll think about seeing this movie on your enthusiasm!

Glad you enjoyed yourself!
 
Post a Comment